KingCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Moderator

2 posters

Go down

Applying for Moderator Empty Applying for Moderator

Post  mrpickles24 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am

Im mrpickles24 and this is my moderator application.

IGN:Mrpickles24
HOW LONG ON SERVER:1 couple of days, maybe 3
HOW CAN YOU HELP US:I am a very helpful person, looking for a new server, a couple of my friends told me about this server and i checked it out and instantly loved it. I have been an admin on servers before this and have banned griefers, spammers, and people who are jerks to others.
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU:I like to play every day with friends.
HOW HAVE YOU HELPED THE SERVER:i have brought a friend here and i have more friends that i will invite.
GIVE SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW YOU HAVE HEPLED: I have invited a friend, built a house, and plan to help much more with general stuff if i get mod.

mrpickles24

Back to top Go down

Applying for Moderator Empty Re: Applying for Moderator

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm

mrpickles24 wrote:Im mrpickles24 and this is my moderator application.

IGN:Mrpickles24
HOW LONG ON SERVER:1 couple of days, maybe 3
HOW CAN YOU HELP US:I am a very helpful person, looking for a new server, a couple of my friends told me about this server and i checked it out and instantly loved it. I have been an admin on servers before this and have banned griefers, spammers, and people who are jerks to others.
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU:I like to play every day with friends.
HOW HAVE YOU HELPED THE SERVER:i have brought a friend here and i have more friends that i will invite.
GIVE SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW YOU HAVE HEPLED: I have invited a friend, built a house, and plan to help much more with general stuff if i get mod.
I need to think about it an I don't like how you said that you will only help IF you are a mod I think you need to be more devoted to being a builder for a few more days. I also want to see more builds from you other then just a house. Make something bigger and I will re think my decision
//close

Admin
Admin

https://kingcraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum